Monday, December 10, 2012

Coming today on the blog

Later today on the blog, I will have coverage of this weekend's games, including analysis and thoughts on what transpired in Hockey East. Jerry York's bid for win 925 was sidetracked for now by a late Providence rally Friday night at Schneider Arena. Boston University went to Durham and beat #1 UNH before prevailing at home against last place Maine in a tight game.

Also, I will have previews of the three non-conference games over the next two days involving Hockey East squads. I will wait until Wednesday to unveil my latest Hockey East Power Rankings.

Sometime later this week or early next week, I will have first half award winners, report cards and grades for each team in Hockey East, and a column on who is on the coaching hot seat in the league and nationally.